Admission Criteria and Guidelines of Ridgewood School
We are very pleased that you are considering Ridgewood School for your child. It is within these formative years from ages five through early teens that a foundation becomes set for the lifetime of a child. Ridgewood School excels in setting a solid foundation for every student. A Ridgewood Education carries forward for a lifetime of growth, achievement and success.
We hope that you have taken the time to review our Web site. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 937-399-8900.Thank you!
- Ridgewood School admits students of any sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin. Admission is not based solely on ability or achievement.
- Preschool students should be three years old by September 30 and be potty-trained. All students must be at least participate in a screening process administered at Ridgewood School to determine readiness for the program.
- Kindergarten students should be five years old by September 30. All students must participate in a screening process administered at Ridgewood School to determine readiness for the Kindergarten program.
- First grade students must be 6 years old by September 30 and must have successfully completed an accredited Kindergarten program.
- Returning families have the first opportunity to secure their student’s enrollment for the coming year. The deadline date for early enrollment is April 5, 2018.
Ridgewood School embraces diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, loan programs, athletics, or other school-administered programs, or in the hiring of teachers and staff.